“I try to personalise my services for each client and provide individualised consultations in order to identify their needs, from finding the unique work to developing entire collections of art. While I admire and recommend the artists shown on my website, I am able to source a wide range of artworks which my clients may desire.”
Sandra Higgins, March 2011
- Advise clients on specific purchases and on building collections of art or art books.
- Act as consultant to corporate clients and public institutions on acquisitions.
- Collaborate with architects and designers for commissions by artists for site specific work and installations.
- Source art works and collectibles for interior designers.
- Evaluate and sell collections of art or art books on behalf of clients.
- Arrange for delivery, framing and installation of sold works.
- Organise visits to galleries and artist’s studios.
- Almeida Restaurant (D & D group)
- Blacks Club Soho
- Cobden Club
- Conran and Partners
- Foster Care Associates
- Landmark Business Centres
- Launceston Place Restaurant (D & D Group)
- Mark Powell Bespoke Tailor